- As the Senior Reporting Analyst, you will provide support to the Accounts Receivable organization at Alcon, with a focus on overseeing all reporting requirements for the business.
- The ideal candidate will have a high level of analytical skills and a background in financial analysis and/or accounting.
- Accurate and timely preparation of accounts receivable, delinquency and aging reports to ensure receivables are being managed appropriately
- Assist in the development of KPIs, dashboards, and reports that can be used to more effectively manage the AR organization
- Support all month-end close and reporting requirements for AR
- Manage bad debt analysis and forecasting
- Manage credit reporting for US customer base
- Manage AR impacts to cash flow
- Must develop a strong knowledge of the sales and operations functions, and its impact on the AR organization
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Undergraduate degree with major in accounting, finance or other business related discipline OR equivalent years of relevant experience
- Preferred: MBA or CPA
- Fluent in English
- 2 years experience with undergrad degree
FINANCE & CONTROL AL
Fort Worth, TX
Company/Legal EntityAlcon Laboratories, Inc.
Audit & Finance
Job TypeFull Time