Become a Professional Delivery Associate / Driver with Inzone Logistics
- Compensation: $1000-$1,100 weekly
- Pay: Weekly Direct Deposit
- Benefits: Health Plan Available After 60 Days
- PTO: Competitive PTO package
- SEASONAL BONUSES
- Ability to grow within.
- Experience Driving a Medium Roof Box Cargo Van is a plus.
WHAT MAKES INZONE LOGISTICS DIFFERENT
Logistics is one of the fastest-growing sectors in today’s economy. It’s also a very steady/safe career as we have all witnessed thought-out the Covid 19 Pandemic. Inzone Logistics is not just a job, it is a career. We and our affiliate companies offer jobs in all sectors within Logistics.
1) Start as a delivery associate driving a single-person cargo van and delivering packages locally.
2) Learn the ropes and move to our white glove division driving a 2 person box truck. We will pay for training and certification costs
3) Get qualified for a CDL and move to our mid-mile company (INZL) driving a 53-foot tractor/trailer.
4) Learn the industry and come join us in sales/warehousing.
Inzone Logistics is a privately owned logistics provider in the last mile and mid mile industry. We are looking for dedicated individuals who are inspired and motivated to work smart and work hard in a team environment. As a delivery driver, you will be the face of our company. It will be your job to consistently exceed customer expectations by making sure all orders are delivered with a smile, on time, safely, and to the right location. Currently, we are looking to fill full-time driving positions in [BETHPAGE, LI}
Delivery Driver Associate Responsibilities: We have Created an Environment where we promote within. This job consists of one person driving a non-CDL cargo van and making deliveries on behalf of today’s largest e-commerce giants. We provide training, on-road support, and all the tools needed to succeed in the job. . Must be polite and professional, customer satisfaction is a must.
- NO CDL required (Regular Class D License is ok)
- Load cargo vans and deliver packages by driving, climbing in and out of the vehicle, and walking upstairs and through driveways in all weather conditions, and deliver packages safely and punctually
- You can expect to work about 4-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day, one weekend day a week is required.
- Follow strict safety standards on and off the road
- Operate an electronic device for GPS and daily records
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- No Experience is Required, however, is a PLUS
- Ability to Lift Heavy Packages 50 Lbs
- Excellent Attendance Record
- Dedication + Willingness to Learn
- 100% Clean Driving Record
- No Car Accidents last 3 Years
- Adhere to a Full Background Check
We need you to Bring leadership, dedication, and work ethic, we will bring the rest and teach you how to succeed! Come have an interview with one of our Dispatch Manager, find out why InZone logistics
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,000.00 - $1,100.00 per week
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
You are provided a face mask daily, hand sanitizer, and we have established contact free deliveries.
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)