Social Media Coordinator - The Newport Experience – IDC, Inc. Newport, RI
The Newport Experience is a hospitality company specializing in oceanfront weddings, social events and corporate retreats in Newport, RI. Our portfolio of fine properties includes: OceanCliff Hotel on famed Ocean Drive, Safari Room Restaurant, Stone House Inn, Regatta Place, Goat Island Marina and Schooner Aurora.
We're actively seeking a rock star Social Media Coordinator to support our digital marketing and SEO efforts to increase brand awareness and online presence.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or Communications preferred
- 1-3 years of experience creating social content and managing social media accounts
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign and Photoshop
- Ability to deliver creative and original content (text, image and video using Canva, Photoshop, etc.) and manage a content calendar
- Proven work experience with social media
- Excellent copywriting and organizational skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Hootsuite or HubSpot preferred
- Photography and videography experience is a plus
Competitive wages based upon experience.
The Newport Experience, IDC Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, familial status and other legally protected characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location