The Intern Analyst will play an integral role in all of the firm's merger and acquisition advisory activities. The Intern Analyst is expected to be an active contributor during every phase of the deal process, and is encouraged to handle a high level of responsibility on transaction teams, assist the team with writing and development of both the initial pitch material and descriptive memoranda, and to be responsible for the integrity of the valuation analyses and merger and acquisition models.
- Prepare, analyze and explain historical and projected target/client financial information.
- Assist with coordinating and performing the initial screening and preliminary prospect due diligence.
- Assist in the preparation of confidential information memoranda, management presentations, marketing pitches and other presentations.
- Assist Associates in performing business valuations, including market multiples, DCF and LBO valuation methodologies.
- Research and develop target lists for sell and buy side clients.
- Conduct marketing calls to targets.
- Assist with the maintenance of private equity and corporate buyer relationships.
- Advanced Accounting, Finance, Financial Modeling and Analytical abilities.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Be an independent thinker and resourceful problem solver driven to succeed.
- Have a very strong work ethic, organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Have strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative