Reporting to the Senior Director of Corporate Communications, the Associate will help drive Rubicon Project’s internal and external communications efforts. The right candidate will have a passion for storytelling, a love for technology and disruptive innovation and a desire to win. He/She will be a member of the global marketing team focused on telling our company story, differentiating our vision and elevating the visibility of our leaders. He/She will be responsible for planning and managing internal-focused activities including defining goals, identifying opportunities, and liaising with management and our Revenue and People teams. Position includes extensive writing, content & presentation development, as well as management of regular internal all-hands meetings. The ideal candidate will be a multi-tool player having B2B enterprise marketing technology and advertising experience, strong interpersonal and analytical skills, and can “bring-it-all-together” in clear and concise communications.
- Assist in ideation and execution of external global communication strategy, including story mining with business leads to inform company press releases, bylines and other external announcements
- Help manage external PR agencies to align all global PR efforts and communications with Rubicon Project’s global positioning / narrative
- Maintain communications editorial calendar for press releases, bylines, blogs, 3rd party research, POVs, etc., as well as the communications KPI document
- Prepare and organize monthly employee all-hands meetings, including ideating and crafting agenda, coordinating presentations / content, and overseeing day-of event production
- Lead and execute global social media strategy across all platforms where Rubicon Project has a presence (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Pull together and distribute communications to global Rubicon Project team including daily media recap, weekly revenue & engineering wins and monthly media hits
- Manage corporate and executive speaking opportunities and engagements, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English or Marketing Communications preferred
- 3+ years relevant work experience in communications and solid writing experience a must.
- Has an understanding of B2B marketing technologies and agency ecosystem trends/developments, and uses this knowledge to present communications strategies
- Exceptionally strong writing skills and experience writing and translating highly technical information into simple and compelling language
- Experience in managing large-scale internal meetings across multiple offices
- Ability to work cross-functionally across the organization with execs and employees from engineering, product, finance, sales, networks, talent, legal, HR and the C-suite
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills