EdTheory is currently for looking for new grad or experienced School Psychologist (PSY) to fill multiple school based positions in Los Angeles area, California. Interested candidates should hold a Master’s Degree or Doctorate in Psychology or Educational Psychology with a specialization in school psychology from a regionally accredited institution and preferably have prior experience with school systems, assessments and working with a school site team.
EdTheory Benefits Offered for School Year 2018-19
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits [ Medical I Dental I Vision]
- Group Life and Professional Liability Insurance
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Clinical Support, Supervision and Mentoring
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Bonus
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Corporate Wellness Incentive
- Financial fitness planning
- Unlimited CEUs (online)
- Education Loan Repayment Program for New Grads
- Mobile learning solution for PK-12 education
- Therapy Materials [as needed]
- Licensure I Credentials new application and renewals fees
- Work Visa and Green Card Sponsorship
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- AT&T Signature employee discount program
- TaW exclusive employee savings
- Volunteering and Internship opportunities
Responsibilities of the School Psychologist
- Provide counseling and therapy to students
- Conduct psycho-educational assessments for special education eligibility
- Provide screening for early intervention and identification.
- Administer diagnostic and curriculum-based assessments.
- Provide crisis, individual and group interventions as appropriate.
- Provide consultative services related to school and problem solving in the areas of instruction and social/emotional learning and behavior.
Requirements of the School Psychologist
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate in Psychology or Educational Psychology with a specialization in school psychology from a regionally accredited institution
- PPS Credential
- Prior experience with school systems, assessments and working with a school site team
- Ability to assess and evaluate the wide variety of school-related problems and assets of children and youth in assigned schools
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year