Products and Technology
Love to wear multiple hats.
Leap tall buildings in a single bound, bringing the whole team with you.
Keen reader of people, culture, and tea leaves; builds the relationships to make things happen.
Highly functional in a dynamic, challenging environment.
Comfortable bending between the tactical and strategic.
Top-notch executive presence and communications superstar.
Top reasons to join our team...
Thrive in a culture of ownership, delivery, and innovation.
Drive the end-to-end delivery of world-class technology solutions.
Be a catalyst for change in the realm of World-Class Technology and Products.
Enjoy a hyper-transparent flow of information, conversation, and ideas.
Innovate and invent the future of Agile and Social program management.
OUR CURRENT DIRECTOR / SENIOR DIRECTOR PRODUCT MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Director/Senior Director, Salesforce Marketing Cloud DMP - San Francisco
As a part of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, the Salesforce DMP enables the modern marketer to light up every cross-functional customer touch point with personalized interactions. Fueled with data, ignited with artificial intelligence, and propelled by cutting-edge technology, the DMP provides always-on tools to enrich 1:1 relationships with customers across the entire engagement lifecycle.
This critical hire will focus on creating a vision for solving some of the most difficult data and advertising problems Salesforce customers face, translating that vision into tangible product plans, and leading a team of direct reports and other stakeholders towards that vision. You will drive end-to-end product development. This includes having a clearly articulated roadmap, maintaining a prioritized backlog, managing releases and successfully delivering products and product enhancements to customers. This role requires laser focus on roadmap drivers that can increase customer satisfaction and increase sales, including an acute understanding of the market. This role requires experience navigating a high-velocity, sales driven, matrix organization.
Senior Manager/Director/Senior Director, C ommerce Cloud - San Francisco
This person will lead our Commerce Manager Application supporting Commerce experience built on the world's best CRM for B2B Commerce. Einstein Sentiment classifies the sentiment of each user in the community using artificial intelligence (AI) and displays this sentiment for the customer service agent and community manager to better assist the customer. As the product owner for Commerce Manager Application , you will work closely with our customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to craft a compelling product vision and then deliver this product vision to market in close collaboration with our world-class engineers, data scientists, product managers, user experience and marketing teams.
Director/Senior Director, Marketing Cloud - Indianapolis
Marketing Cloud is the #1 marketing platform for consumer engagement at scale. The world's leading brands leverage our unified marketing platform to know their customer, engage them in any any channel and personalize everywhere with artificial intelligence. We're driven by a deep understanding of marketers' needs and provide solutions to make their lives easier. And no other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology.
Senior Director/Director Product Management, Platform, ISV Intelligence and Security
Are you an innovative product manager who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment and loves working with the best technology teams in the world? The Salesforce Platform is seeking a technical product management director for our ISV telemetry and security products. These critical, high-visibility teams are making the industry’s leading PaaS ever more powerful and productive.
Director Product Management - Pardot Enterprise Market
Looking for an exciting new Product challenge? Salesforce Pardot B2B Marketing Automation is one of the fastest-growing and most successful Salesforce acquisitions of all time. We are looking for product managers (Senior Product Manager level and above) to continue to drive our extraordinary growth by building features to support key Enterprise customer needs. This is your chance to be part of an exciting team that is changing the way businesses operate in the cloud.
- Ensure that the roadmap aligns with the overall product and company vision. Be an expert on the domain, the market, and the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process. Own requirements, specifications, and release plans.
- Drive for the best customer experience possible. Work closely with UX to develop, test, and deliver assets to engineering. Work with the technology team to deliver a world-class product driven by customers, prospects, advisory teams, and internal product experts. Drive the end to end feature delivery cycle.
- Measure success. Measure everything. A feature's release does not indicate success. Define what success means for each feature and each function before it even goes to development. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success.
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently. Coordinate product release communications for your components. Define expectations for engineering teams and hold them accountable to success and failure. Work closely with product marketing managers to promote your products both internally and externally, and to ensure a cohesive message.
- Represent Salesforce as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, online in customer communities, and through social networking.
- Leadership - proven ability to set a vision, excite, and lead a cross-functional engineering team
- Creative thinker who thrives on solving challenging problems with analytical thinking skills
- Strong technical abilities to hold your own in debates with technical architects and engineers
- Gathering and transforming business requirements and market needs into a successful product strategy
- Strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and handling sensitive customer situations
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments
- Ability to lead and work autonomously
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a product manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- MBA is a plus
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.