Full Job Description
eGRC Contractor- Contractor
Main Location –New York, NY and open to travelers
KPMG Assignment Select is geared toward independent professionals interested in temporary or project-based work. Our team is comprised of highly trained third party professional individuals who are in the right place, at the right time, with the right skill set.
KPMG is working through its partnership with MBO Partners and is currently seeking contractors in multiple locations throughout the United States including: New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
- Provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of Enterprise Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) engagements and projects in line with firm risk management practices
- Lead engagement teams in providing business and technical analysis of various use cases for Nasdaq BWise GRC Software and Riskonnect
- Build C level relationships and assist Directors and Partners in executing business development activities including meeting set financial metrics and goals
- Prepare status reports, engagement work papers and deliverables for GRC engagements
- Minimum five years of experience in governance, risk and compliance services in business analysis and technical implementation of eGRC software such as BWise GRC Technology and Riskonnect
- Related experience with business analysis and technical implementation of Metric Stream, Open Pages, Thomson Reuters Paisley, RSA Archer and/or SAI Global is a plus
- Previous business analysts with experience in Third Party risk management is preferred but not required
- BWise certification is preferred (although not required)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%, work in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG and MBO Partner are equal opportunity employers/contractors. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Type: Contract
- governance, risk and compliance services: 5 years (Required)