What are you working forward to?
On our Call Center team, you'll ensure customers succeed—and we'll do the same for you: through generous benefits, continuous learning and clear career progression. Because we know you have ambitions of your own. And our job is to help you achieve them.
Client Services Representative
As a Client Services Representative, you will provide quality service to clients and providers by accurately, effectively and consistently handling their telephone inquiries. You will review and analyze credit applications and credit bureau information in order to make credit decisions in compliance with credit policy guidelines. You will provide support for all customer account issues and will communicate processing decisions to clients/providers as well as resolve program/terminal hardware/software issues. You will resolve merchant issues by utilizing several different databases and software systems. You will analyze merchant terminal responses. You will determine when monetary adjustments are warranted and complete adjustments accordingly. You will cultivate and maintain positive relations with the merchant base.
Individuals who have strong negotiation and analytical skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated service-oriented mindset with high level of detail orientation, ability to multi task, excellent PC skills (internet and Microsoft Office), ability to handle sensitive, confidential information, and solid data entry skills preferred.
The non-negotiable pay rate for this position is $13.50 per hour.
- YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT
- 2+ years customer service experience of any kind or equivalent military experience.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or pe