Full-Stack Developer - Ruby on Rails
Mininum 3 Years Experience
Skills you should have:
- Five or more years of experience developing applications (back-end architect, developer and tester).
- DevOps background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Deep understanding of programming languages geared towards the web including PHP, and Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and PostgreSQL databases.
- Web Service / API application integration experience.
- Automation / configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
- Full understanding of QA methodologies and facilities such as strategic logging.
- Extensive knowledge of cloud services like Amazon AWS and Google Cloud.
- Experience with version control using Git.
- Problem solver, attention to details, fast learner that is self-motivated and with the ability to quickly pivot when necessary
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- United States (Preferred)
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Flexible schedules