We have an immediate opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant position, which reports directly to the Property Manager.
- Primary responsibilities include administrative support, maintenance of tenant files, developing a rapport with tenants and vendors, and handling incoming calls and mail.
- Answer calls and emails from the Board, residents, staff, and vendors
- Move-in, move out assistance
- Prepare and distribute notices to building residents
- Maintain building files
- Assist with building transitions
- Send out arrears letter
- Greet clients/guests
- Assist property managers with setting up appointments, changing addresses, calling vendors about invoices, contacting residents, etc.
- Answer accounting questions from residents about late payments, ledger charges, etc.
- Update various lists and other data we track
- General office and administrative duties
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant. Background n real estate or property management preferred.
- Strong skills in verbal and written communications, organization, customer service, problem-solving, multi-tasking and time management.
- Basic skills in office operations, PC use (including Microsoft Word and Excel), telephone etiquette, and attention to detail.
Hours: 8:00a-5:00p – 1 Hour Lunch
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Data Entry: 2 years (Required)
- administrative: 3 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply