GRAND OPENING! CALLING ALL PRETZEL LOVERS!
If you are a positive and energetic person, looking for a career in making people happy, become a part of the freshest team around! Auntie Anne's Pretzel is the nation's leading snack brand. We guarantee potential growth while getting paid at a competitive hourly rate. Experience is not necessary, but preferred. We just want sparkling personalities and bright smiles, we'll do the rest.
Depending upon shift and station assignment, may be required to:
- Prepare dough and other products (lemonade, butter, Dutch ice, etc.)
- Roll and twist pretzels
- Dip, shape, and salt pretzels
- Insert, rotate, and remove pretzel trays; monitor ovens for correct baking time and product color
- Dip, drain, and file pretzels in Roundup
- Prepare specialty pretzels
- Prepare drinks and bag orders
- At all times exhibit a friendly, courteous attitude toward customers and co-workers
- GUESTS: Greet customers, Urgency, Eye contact, Suggestive selling, Thank you, and Smile/voice inflection
- Accurately operate cash registers in accordance with Cash Register Procedures
- Set up equipment, utensils, and supplies at opening
- Break down, clean, and put away equipment, utensils, and supplies at closing
- Perform cleaning and maintenance procedures as directed by person in charge of shift
- Comply at all times with Auntie Anne’s dress code and personal appearance standards
- Comply with all Auntie Anne’s policies and procedures, including relevant federal and state regulations regarding mixers and ovens, e.g., safety and environmental standards, OSHA, EPA, Right-to-Know, EEO, ADA, et al.
- Perform all essential duties of this position in a safe and effective manner, consistent with the prescribed method and guidelines established by Auntie Anne’s Inc.
- Perform other duties as directed by Manager or Shift Leader
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $8.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
Overtime often available: