Coleman Health Services is seeking a Director of Mental Health in Jefferson County, Ohio. Duties include:
- Administrative and clinical supervision of outpatient therapists, including Licensed Practical Counselors (LPC) and Licensed Social Workers (LSW);
- Monitoring the key indicators for the aforementioned service area;
- Coordinating with supervisees and other staff and managers to address continuous improvements;
- Weekly review of productivity of supervisees;
- Monthly review of compliance data of supervisees;
- Participating in key meetings and groups related to those service areas.
- Experience in budgeting and/or program evaluation is also preferred.
Salary based on experience and credentials.
Qualified candidates will have an LISW-S, LPCC-S, or be able to obtain such licensure in 90 days. Must be willing to obtain or already have the following: an NPI number, an Ohio Medicaid number and a CAQH account.
Benefits options include health, life, pension, paid time off, and more.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Driver's License (Required)
- LPCC; LPCC-S; LISW; or LISW-S (Required)
Work Location: One location