Patient Care Technician
Location: Dallas Fort Worth
Supporting Areas: DFW
Looking to break into Healthcare…. Come grow with us!!!
For over 25 years Ermi has improved the quality of patients' lives by helping them recover from severe range of motion deficits. Our Patient Care Programs leverage our patented technology to achieve a greater than 90% efficacy rate over 150,000 plus patients.
Innovation and growth are at our core. Our mission is simple: We rescue patients so that they can live life to the fullest. www.ermi-motion.com
General Position Summary:
The Patient Care Technician is a critical member of the field sales team, responsible for providing direct patient care, program set-up, education, instruction, and adjustments in the patient’s home. Along with additional fulfillment and recovery duties, such as inventory management and logistics support, for the assigned field sales team. This position will support multiple sales professionals and may include travel within a 2-3-hour radius of the territory. This position will start as Part-Time and may transition to Full-Time status as the territory grows and the volume warrants.
What You Will Do:
· Schedule, coordinate, and complete setups/adjustments/pickups with patients in the patient’s home.
· 70% travel, 30% face-to-face interaction with patients in the patient’s home
· Educate and instruct patients on Ermi program/protocol.
· Maintain accounts in company CRM.
· Clean, package, and return devices to home office as necessary.
· Maintain clean and compliant storage facility and inventory counts.
· Follow all federal and state healthcare regulations and company policies.
What We Want:
Trust Builders: Team Members who are open and candid with everyone, who lead by example with integrity, honesty, and value diverse perspectives and debate.
Continuous Improvers: Team Members that listen and share ideas and reach across boundaries for new ideas to improve our business.
Decision Makers: Team Members that align and prioritize their actions to drive results every day and act with a constant heartfelt sense of urgency. Who has a “Do it Right the First Time” attitude, and focus on what matters most.
Customer-Oriented Achievers: Team Members who understand their patients and anticipate their needs, with understanding, attention, and respect. People who work to improve outcomes and make a difference.
Talent Builders: Team Members who are accountable for their actions, and who own their own development. People who take 100% accountability for their performance, our results, and the strength of their team; who refuse to make excuses.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum 1 year of Customer Service and/or Healthcare experience, with a strong focus on meeting and exceeding patient service
· Valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable transportation
· Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
· Willing and able to adjust to change, multiple demands
· Ability to listen to patients and organizational leaders and communicate effectively
· Must be able to work within a team to meet patient and physician needs
· Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
· Problem-solving and idea generation a plus
Healthcare experience is highly recommended:
· Physical Therapist, EMT, Paramedic, Firefighter, Other
· Competitive Hourly Wage
· Opportunity for advancement
· Monthly Car Reimbursement Program
· Approved Business Expense Reimbursement
· Company-sponsored Health, Life, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
· Dental Coverage - Optional
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
· Paid Time Off
PLEASE NOTE: Each successful candidate MUST live in their territory otherwise they will NOT be considered for the position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the team members assigned to this role. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required in this position. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, or as needed.
Job Type: Fulltime
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
At Ermi, we encourage our employees to wear a mask when interfacing with patients and be vaccinated.
Work Location: On the road
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.50 - $22.50 per hour
Expected hours: No less than 30 per week
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road