At Invoca, our exceptional team and culture is the heart of our success. Invocans thrive in an open, high-energy and diverse culture that blends the best of Santa Barbara, Denver, and the Bay Area. We place tremendous value on transparency, humility and teamwork, with a bias for action and accountability that drives our path to success. We strive to be a company that our peers admire and our competitors envy. Like all great teams we push each other to new heights, celebrate our victories, and we pick each other up when we lose.
We work every single day with honesty and integrity, collaborating and executing on strategies that cement our status as learners and innovators. If this resonates with you, join us, we're looking for the best and brightest minds to drive the future of marketing.
About the Role
The Operations Coordinator role is a fantastic opportunity to support the Denver branch of a fast growing software startup. This role will be a key influencer as we grow our people, culture and products in the Lone Tree area.
We are seeking an upbeat, dependable, resourceful, and self-motivated Operations Coordinator with attention to detail to manage multiple projects and priorities in our Denver office. You'll report to our VP of People and Culture and partner with colleagues in Denver, Santa Barbara and San Francisco to ensure Invoca practices and processes are implemented in our Colorado location.
- Welcomes visitors to the site
- Collaborates with Talent Acquisition to schedule phone and in-person interviews company wide
- Coordinates meetings for internal and external customers
- Orders and maintains food, beverage and office supplies
- Provides support to all Denver employees, this includes remote or visiting team members. Specific tasks include ensuring all equipment in the office is functional and available for use
- Collaborates closely with cross-departmental peers in people and culture, facilities and IT to ensure consistency
- Supports Denver based recruiting and new employee onboarding experiences
- Actively identifies and implements improvements to make the team more effective and office run more smoothly
- Assists with space planning including, managing furniture, overseeing phone and office system expansions
- Provides direct support for key executives working out of Denver including travel booking, calendaring and expense reporting
- Special projects as assigned
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Google Suite, Microsoft Office) and the ability to learn and master new online tools quickly
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Thorough knowledge of office procedures
- Strong analytical, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication: skills both verbal and written
- Ability to travel domestically as needed
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with enterprise professionals, partners and customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, English or related field required
- Minimum of two years experience in fast-paced, dynamic environment, ideally in administrative support for growing team
- Collaborative attitude, with demonstrated experience partnering with a variety of internal and external colleagues
- Self-starter who is organized and flexible, with the ability to work effectively in a startup environment
Diversity and inclusion statement
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." Gregg Johnson CEO
And to us, diversity and inclusion means even more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means proactively hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.