You can apply if you live in one of these states!
Reports to: Team Leader and President
Associate Job Functions:
Associate's core focus is to deliver the highest level of customer service and task management to our clients.
Must be able to toggle daily between multiple clients and a diverse set of projects.
Represents the Delegate brand according to the guidelines and mission established.
Executes process for scheduling, inbox, tasks.
Work with entry teams of talent to (1) provide quality control over completion of tasks for clients and (2) help to identify future talent.
These multi-taskers must be able to support multiple clients, personalities, deadlines and priorities throughout the day.
They must be comfortable working collaboratively in teams and available throughout the day during normal business hours.
Attend and participate in a 15 minute weekly CFA team huddle
Attend and participate in a 30 minute monthly CFA team training
Key Job Duties:
Achieves customer service objectives by helping to implement productivity plans, deliver work that is of the highest quality, meets customer-service standards; helps resolve problems; executes tasks in a timely way as assigned.
Updates job knowledge by participating in team building activities, commitment to continuing educational opportunities related to our industry
Conserves client's time by reaching out to the team, reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information;
Completes projects by assigning work to entry talent; following up and checking results.
First and last line of defense for making sure work is completed/submitted to client with an A+ standard
Executes tasks and ensures timely, quality delivery of work to our clients
Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
To apply, you must:
1) Be technologically savvy
2) Love helping others succeed
3) Have flexible daily availability between 8am-5pm, Monday Friday. (some off-peak work needed on a client-by-client basis)
4) Have a noise-free private home office with a door. You must also have: web cam, smart phone, ability to receive/send faxes; a MAC or PC computer with Anti-Virus Software, Anti-Spyware, & Firewall (current and regular updates required); reliable internet.
5) Bachelor's degree preferred
6) Ability to scale from part-time to full-time: MUST BE ABLE TO WORK A MINIMUM OF 25 HRS PER WEEK once you become an employee.
To be considered, currently, you must reside in one of these states: Georgia, Kentucky, Florida, Missouri, North Carolina, Nevada, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington