Full Stack Lead Engineers
JPMorgan Chase (Asset and Wealth Management)
Plano, TX & Jersey City, NJ
**90 day right to hire**
Resource Solutions is working in partnership with JP Morgan Chase, one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, and a presence in over 100 markets, JP Morgan Chase employs over 250,000 people globally.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You will work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- Perform code reviews to ensure delivery of high-quality code and to establish that all solutions are aligned to design specifications.
- Be hands-on and expected to deliver code as well
- Help us grow our platform with clever, long-lasting solutions that serve to grow our business.
- Work with a team that develops smart and scalable solutions and provide a solid experience for our users.
- Be part of a continuous integration (CI) process that automates development test suites across multiple applications
- Provide innovative solutions while following Global Technology best practices
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Financial Services / Wealth Management industry experience is mandatory ; Wealth Planning, Advice, Goals experience is preferred
- Experience delivering enterprise software or client-facing applications
- BS in Computer Science / Engineering or similar technical degree
- Knowledge of application, data, infrastructure, and architecture disciplines
- Proficiency with Java, Angular JS ; Experience with RESTful APIs, RESTful Applications, Web Services, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Working knowledge of the Unix/Linux environment, RDBMS understanding, SQL
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Version Control tools (BitBucket, Git)
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure services, experience with one or more front end development frameworks
- Typescript and Angular experience are nice to have
- Working knowledge of the Unix/Linux environment
- Strong SQL understanding
- Advanced knowledge of architecture & application design processes.
Key Words: Fintech, Wealth Management, Java, Angular, RESTful, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Linux, RDBMS, SQL, CI/CD, Jenkins, version control
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $85,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
JPMorgan Chase site locations are closed due to Covid-19; all roles are remote but will require onsite work once offices reopen - no date yet on when that will be.
- CI/CD: 5 years (Required)
- Linux/UNIX: 5 years (Required)
- Java: 5 years (Required)
- Restful APIs: 5 years (Required)
- SQL: 5 years (Required)
- Plano, TX 75024 (Required)
- Roles are 90 day right to hire. W2 payroll only; no C2C or 3rd parties; we are unable to support H1B Visas at this time.
Full Time Opportunity:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19