Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Provide HR support for the West Chester Honeywell Intelligrated group while partnering with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services. You will actively engage in staffing, organizational development and talent management. You will utilize your HR functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
Increase the overall performance of the organization by creating strong interactive partnerships with client groups
Build a workforce that creates a competitive advantage by recruiting, developing and retaining top talent
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization
In addition, key responsibilities may include:
- Communication with union leaders on site
- Training and working with shop personnel to ensure safety standards are met
- Daily work with Oracle/Peoplesoft system
- Counseling and coaching of all levels of employees in areas of HR
- Performance management and organizational development
- Conduct weekly HR orientation for any new employees
- Work with our third-party vendor to ensure appropriate levels of staffing. Maintain records for third party/temporary or temp to hire workers.
- Act as a resource and act with independence for any HR-related questions regarding benefits, HR policy interpretation, employee reviews, disciplinary actions and other topics
- Provide timely reports on key measures including headcount, attrition, etc.
20 Drive organizational effectiveness
20 Lead change
20 Manage talent
20 Build relationships and broker services
20 Act as a coach and confidant
YOU MUST HAVE
Shop Human Resources experience
Excellent communication skills
Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Continued Professional Development
10045 International Blvd, West Chester, OH 45246 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.