Develop prototype or design algorithms on computer vision and graphics engine related fields on the newest Huawei’s mobile platform.
Define the plan to build an innovative, differentiated, competitive experience on Huawei’s mobile platform with the latest knowledge and technologies.
Keep close track on industry trend and identify the opportunities for Huawei in applying Computer Graphics and Computer Vision technologies and innovations.
Define and design the software architecture for graphics and vision sub-systems.
Drive cross-organizational effort including chip design, hardware, research, business unit to ensure a complete user experience.
Preferred Professional Knowledge & Skills
- Ph.D candidate; majors in Computer Science, EE or other related engineering disciplines.
- Deep understanding on the architecture of modern operating systems, especially on mobile platforms, computer vision and artificial intelligence.
- Proficient in performance analysis and optimization techniques.
- Deep understanding on graphics rendering pipeline and/or computer vision technologies and AI technologies on mobile platforms.
- Proficient in C/C++ and/or Java, Python.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Research in the field of computer graphics, computer vision, machine learning and deep learning.
- Practical experience in AR/VR technologies, in graphics rendering or vision.
- Proficient in computer vision algorithms and the application and optimization of algorithms.
- Proficient in Android/Linux development, Android graphics sub-system.
- Proficient in machine learning technologies, industry trend and application of machine learning in computer vision.