Please apply at https://www.missouridelta.com/careers/job-application/
SUMMARY: Produces computerized tomographic scannerradiographs of designated anatomical areas as ordered and according toestablished practices and procedures.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION:
1. Maintainsestablished departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assuranceprogram, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
2. Prepareswritten documentation as required by the profession and the department, such asevaluation results, individualized treatment plans, progress reports, and othersuch reports.
3. PerformsCAT Scan radiology studies; obtains patient history, explains routineprocedures and addresses patient concerns.
4. Transportspatients to CAT Scan room; prepares and maintains room for daily activities.
5. Selectsand operates equipment as directed.
6. Requestsand orders supplies as necessary to keep materials on hand at all times.
7. Enhancesprofessional growth and development through participation in educationalprograms, current literature, inservice meetings, and workshops.
8. Attendsmeetings as required.
9. Performsother related duties as assigned or requested.
EDUCATION: Graduate of AMA accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
CREDENTIALS: Registration as a Computed Tomography (CT).
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of one year of experience in diagnostic Radiology.
Job Type: Full-time