Gymfinity Children's Activity Center (www.gymfinity.com), in Fitchburg, WI is looking for a part-time office assistant. Previous experience working in a fast-paced office environment is required. The number one responsibility is hospitality for our client families.
- Welcomes current and prospective clients and students in a prompt and friendly/professional manner, responding to inquiries with a sense of urgency
- Carries out typical office operations such as typing, photocopying, filing, computer work, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail, and other office activities
- Answers incoming calls promptly and confidently provides accurate information to callers, taking messages or transferring calls when appropriate
- May prepare and disseminate communications to the staff and clients
- Will become proficient in the client management system which tracks classes, family information, teachers and gym rotations
- Will gain a firm understanding to be able to suggest the right classes and will promote and help families register for events hosted by the gym
- Opens office promptly at designated time
- Consistently conveys friendly, helpful, professional manner
- Demonstrates a customer service orientation, treating internal and external customers with world-class service
- Proactively manages coverage and priorities (i.e. secures back-up for times of absence from desk)
- Maintains a clean and welcoming lobby, staff room, and restroom
- Performs opening and/or closing duties to include lobby/staff lounge cleanliness, end of day accounting, unlocking/locking doors and filing cabinets, etc.
- Supports staff and management with gym and gym related tasks that may include helping maintain the cleanliness of the gym (vacuuming, dusting and sanitizing items).
- Assists management team with projects and completes in a timely fashion.
- Notifies appropriate parties of student absences, late pickups, etc.
- Ensures the safety of guests in the waiting room
- Maintains confidentiality at all times
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to work from 5:00-8:30 pm one or more evenings per week and one to two day shifts each weekend. Weekday hours may be available to cover other staff vacations but not required. Average hours per week worked will be between 10-15 hours
- Complete other job related duties as directed
- Candidate should have high school degree or related work experience
Casual dress (YES! Yoga pants!!). Gymfinity offers competitive pay, employee discounts on classes and is home to the best staff around! Stop in anytime to check out our facility.
Come be awesome at Gymfinity!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Office Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- Madison, WI 53719 (Required)