We are a creative marketing group with an Art Center | Monthly Art Fair in Manhattan, New York | Open Daily seeking curators. Curators are responsible for finding artists from New York and the World interested in showing their art work in a monthly Art Fair.
The Art Fair is 13,000 sq ft in TriBeCa Manhattan with a café | newyorkart.com | New York Art Center | 7 Franklin Place, New York, 10013
This is a great time to get involved in a growing online and ART FAIR company, work in arts community and develop relationships with like minded, creative individuals in the TriBeCa Manhattan. Develop relationships with the Art directors, Artists and Art consultants involved in this huge online and physical art showing project happening every single month.
This is a commission based role and commission is based on experience. Selected Curators will be working to place artists in our TriBeCa Art Center Location and on our website NewYorkART.com. Weekly schedule is flexible but target goals for sales must be met. Some of our Curators are making $1000 - $10,000 a month, every you make in this field is based on time put in as well as experience in sales.
Talents we can use now: (We will train the right people)
Artist Liaison / Curator
- Marketing Experience
- Out Going Personality
- Self Starter
- Curating for Group and Solo Shows
- Assisting with Gallery Operations
- Previous Sales Experience is a must for success in this role.
Please submit all contact info, resume and references. Your listing will not be read if your submission is incomplete.
Job Type: Commission based Curator Roll / We will train but you must have sales experience.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Commission
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Luxury Items: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 2 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift