This is a rare opportunity to join our winning Team! Automotive Mechanic/Technician!
We are looking to add a FLAT-RATE AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN to our growing family business.
Our independent & progressive auto repair shop has far more work than we can handle and our phones keep ringing!
You will be working with other professional mechanics and you will be kept BUSY!
You will have 100% consistent flow of work and quality tickets.
Our shop is busy and efficient, you must be ready to work and will be well-compensated for your skills.
Our other flat rate techs are turning in 50-65 hours weekly!!! NEVER a lack of work here!!!
Automotive Technician Job Requirements:
* ASE Certified Automotive Mechanic OR equivalent - Automotive Technician (Preferred)
* 3-5 years professional experience in Automotive Service
* Skilled in all areas of automotive
* Must have your own toolbox & tools
* Drug Free Workplace
* Washington Drivers License with good driving record
* Willing to advance skills through ongoing training
Automotive Technician Compensation:
$20 - $35 flat rate DOE (Our top techs make $80 to $100k annually)
Automotive Technician Personal Benefits:
* Flat rate pay with unlimited income opportunity
* Medical insurance & benefit package
* Competitive pay & performance bonus plan
* Paid vacation and paid holidays
* Fun and friendly Team atmosphere
* Employee discounts on sales, parts, and service
* Employer supplied uniforms
* Employer matched retirement plan
Automotive Technician Team Benefits:
* Clean work environment designed to keep you efficient & productive
* Quality shop equipment and diagnostic tools
* Employer pays 100% continued training, guarantees you will stay up-to-date on late model vehicles, equipment, and diagnostic techniques.
* Quality reputation in community since 1968
* FUN TEAM!!
You and your opinions are respected and appreciated here! We all work together!!
This is an opportunity to get in with a fast paced and Team orientated business.
Are you ready for a life changing career move? Come see why Carson Cars is the BEST place to buy a car or truck and an even BETTER place to work as a mechanic/technician!
Carson Cars is a family run business, serving the NW since 1968. Carson Cars is an equal opportunity employer. We service Lynnwood, Everett, Seattle, and all of Western Washington.
Automotive Service Technician
Auto Service Technician
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Mechanic: 3 years
- Automotive Repair: 3 years
- Automotive Technician: 3 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- ASE Certification
- Driver's License
We have set up application questions for your job.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Automotive Mechanic experience do you have?
- How many years of Automotive Repair experience do you have?
- How many years of Automotive Technician experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: ASE Certification ?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License ?
Job Type: Full-time