Clutch is looking for a Designer for one of our clients. This is an on site opportunity in the Greater Philadelphia Area! The candidate will be responsible for the creation of digital and print communication for multiple client projects, pitch decks, and making everything you touch look stunning. This person will be responsible for supporting and presenting concepts, from inception down to production design.
- Design and produce necessary print collateral, digital ads, and materials
- Excellent communications skills are required
- Ability to take a project from ideation to completion including preparing files for print.
- Establish new creative for strategic advertising and marketing campaigns.
- High level of work output in a fast-paced environment
- Needs to be driven in a team setting
- 1-5 years of experience as a graphic designer.
- Deep understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Exceptional graphic and visual design and page layout skills
- Strong artistic aptitude, experience in designing eye-catching and effective graphics.
- Attention to detail and ability to take creative direction.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field is preferred.
If interested in this role please email your resume and portfolio for consideration!
Job Type: Full-time