- Assisting manager and leads with bird and reptile husbandry
- Maintaining terrestrial environments.
- Monitoring the health of animal collection and medicating as necessary.
- Cleaning & maintaining all exhibits and equipment as assigned.
- Preparing food portions and feeding animal collection.
- Leading educational/interpretive guided tours for schools, birthday party groups, and other events as assigned.
- Experience with keeping the bird, reptiles, invertebrates preferred.
- Possess knowledge of disease recognition, daily animal husbandry, food preparation, nutrition preferred.
- Must be able to bend, crouch, climb, kneel, twist, lift and move up to 55 pounds.
- Willingness to learn and master husbandry procedures diligently and without deviation.
- Optimistic, positive and cheerful demeanor.
Job Type: Full-time