Schedule, confirm, and exercise meetings and conferences, manage the usage of corporate conference rooms, assist with the verification of visit certifications, configure and reconfigure conference room furniture, maintain visitor and usage logs, and assist with catering requirements. Interact with senior corporate staff and government counterparts, corporate security staff, and the host’s facility management team. Coordinate center maintenance, logistics, and audio-visual and communications support. Provide center usage reporting to senior staff along with overhead expense requisitions, supply requests, and janitorial service rendered.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office in an office environment
- Experience with managing conferences and meetings
- Ability to work as a self-starter who requires minimal supervision to meet corporate goals
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph required
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with event management scheduling
- Experience with access control procedures and security policies
- Ability to work well with all levels of staff and clientele
- Ability to learn new software, as required
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent organizational, customer service, and time management skills
- AA or AS degree in Business, Hospitality Management, Marketing or a related field or 4-6 years of experience with equivalent work
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.