Org Marketing Statement
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Department Marketing Statement
Are you looking for a dynamic company to join? Roush is currently looking for a Quality Inspector for the day shift. This position will be responsible for: in process inspections, supporting quality documentation, process monitoring, providing feedback data and supporting jobs in process. This position is in Livonia, MI.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4 years of experience as a Quality Inspector
- 2 – 4 years of automotive technician experience
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the shop
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be comfortable working in both an office and factory setting
- Analytical and detail-oriented with a problem-solving mentality
- Able to interact with multiple departments
- Experience inspecting automotive parts
- Well-rounded automotive parts knowledge