The Construction Project Superintendent must have 3-7+ years of experience within the Bay Area with a strong commercial office background. They will be responsible (with the Project Manager) for the overall success of a large project or multiple smaller projects. The Superintendent is a key participant in training and promoting company policy and procedures while providing the core leadership required to guide the project team and subcontractors to success.
Responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Prepares and Implements Job Site Specific Safety and Quality Programs.
- Actively participates and chairs the OAC meetings.
- Actively coordinates and schedules subcontractor team members.
- Constantly measures the performance of subcontractors and implements strategies to eliminate claims.
- Manages project cost and schedule and forecasts labor, material & equipment on a monthly basis.
- Conducts Pre-Task meetings with all critical trades prior to commencing field work. Always promotes the highest level of professionalism and ethics.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Bachelor's degree with a preference in Construction Management desirable.
- 3-7+ years of experience within the Bay Area with a strong commercial office background.
- Customer- service based project delivery.
- Strong skill set as a builder and in project management, with solid record of success.
- Understands and utilizes the project management and computer systems, MS Project a plus.
- Able to provide references
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 3 years (Required)