Brinker Capital is a privately held investment management company with over $21 billion in assets under management. For 31 years, Brinker Capital’s purpose has been to deliver an institutional multi-asset class investment experience to individual clients. Brinker Capital’s highly strategic, disciplined approach has provided investors the potential to achieve their long-term goals while controlling risk. With a focus on wealth creation and management, Brinker Capital serves financial advisors and their clients by providing high-quality investment manager due diligence, asset allocation, portfolio construction, and client communication services. Brinker Capital, Inc. is a registered investment advisor.
Our employees' are dedicated, talented individuals who pride themselves on their work. We operate in a creative, team-oriented environment that offers a variety of challenging and fulfilling career opportunities. As our business continues to grow, we are seeking talented, motivated individuals to join the Brinker Capital team.
As a leading investment management firm, headquartered in Berwyn, PA, we’re proud to offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. We also have a shuttle service from the Berwyn train station to the office (and back), free of charge to employees who travel in from the Philadelphia area. Brinker Capital offers a great culture where individuals can thrive and are supported in their continuous career development.
We currently have an opening on our Marketing team for a Digital Marketing Senior Associate.
- Proficient use of Salesforce Pardot to deliver emails and email campaigns, provide success analytics, lead revenue cycle, lead scoring, lead generation, and Sales Insight integration with Salesforce.com (CRM)
- Leverage Pardot’s Engagement Studio to build customer journeys via marketing automation to drive qualified leads and increased client engagement
- Develop quarterly marketing automation plans with a focus on enterprise lead demands and supporting collateral to meet targets
- Produce campaign recap summaries (conversion rates, webinar, event registrants / attendees, email and event campaign metrics, etc.) in order to analyze past performance and identify new opportunities to improve existing campaigns. Conceptualize create weekly/monthly reporting and dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress and region success
- Champion and educate stakeholders on best email marketing practices including optimal subject lines, content creation and layout, call to action placement, third-party connectors, and visual enhancements.
- Analyze and segment existing data/leads and lists to drive operational and sales improvements around lead conversions against revenue targets
- Collaborate with departmental partners to build short and long-term automated marketing campaigns, with a focus on measurements for success
- Apply marketing research and development methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely
- Support the develop and distribution of consistent messaging across all digital media channels including email, social media, video, and website
- Leverage basic knowledge of web technologies to support the upkeep of our online assets including landing pages, web forms, websites (WordPress CMS)
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in the financial industry
- Proficiency in Salesforce Pardot to manage automated email marketing campaigns
- Experience collecting and communicating online reporting and analytics
- Understanding of investment products and concepts including mutual funds, separate accounts, and unified managed accounts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign software
- Experience with marketing automation software, Salesforce.com CRM, Seismic or similar digital asset management systems, and Discovery Database
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing Automation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Salesforce CRM: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Email Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 3 years (Preferred)