Join us in Creating Joyful Family Moments!
Creatively Classic Activities and Books is looking for an Executive Administrative Coordinator to join our team! The Executive Administrative Coordinator (EAC) provides high level administrative and organizational support for company leadership, both individually and as a group.
The EAC assists in the preparation of executive level presentations, schedules and coordinates internal and external meetings, handles information requests, performs clerical functions, takes meeting minutes, coordinates travel for the company, assists with administration team responsibilities and provides coverage support to the Executive Assistant and other administrative team members when needed.
In addition, the EAC provides personal assistant type support to the CFO and CLO as needed.
Who are we?
Creatively Classic Activities & Books is a family-owned company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Launched in 2005, CCA and B is home to the bestselling Christmas tradition, The Elf on the Shelf®. We are in the business of Creating Joyful Family Moments and strive to provide family-unifying books and activities to families worldwide. At the core of our business are the values that make us an exceptional place to work, known here at the North Pole as F.I.R.E. (Family Focus, Integrity, Respect, and Excellence.)
Despite rapid expansion, we have maintained and continue to offer a strong culture of creativity, fun, learning and respect. We believe that our employees drive our success and we encourage both individual growth as well as extensive collaboration in a team-focused environment. We are constantly seeking talented team members who enjoy a fun and fast-paced work environment and who thrive on innovation.
Because of the dedication and creativity of our employees, we’ve continued to grow in popularity with footprints in the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. We’ve also grown and expanded our product line to include the Claus Couture Collection®, the new Elf Pets™ collection and much more!
If you want to be one of us...
Essential functions include:
- Maintains a high degree of discretion and confidentiality;
- Manages incoming personal and professional calls, mail, and other correspondence, and communicates on behalf of CFO and CLO; Manages and maintains CFO and CLO’s schedules, appointments and travel arrangements;
- Prepares and edits letters, e-mail correspondence, communications, and other documents; Prepares Executive level presentations for delivery both internally and externally;
- Organizes and maintains filing systems (both electronic and hard copy formats); Files and retrieves documents and reference materials; Processes legal invoices from inception to payment; Tracks invoice payments utilizing NAV; Manages and records receipts; prepares expense and reimbursement reports;
- Arranges and coordinates meetings and events; Provides meeting preparation support to CFO and CLO;
- Provides personal assistance to CFO and CLO (handle private correspondence, make personal appointments, run personal errands, etc.);
- Assists VP of HR in management of VP Team administrative responsibilities; Schedules meetings, assists with meeting preparation, collects agenda items, takes meeting minutes and manages the VP Sharepoint site; Assists in the preparation of presentations or other documents as needed;
- Participates as a member of the Administration team; In this capacity, serves as a company-wide Travel Coordinator, prepares shipping labels, assists with Reception coverage and helps to cover facility open or close tasks when needed; Provides back-up support for the Executive Assistant to the Co-CEOs and the Administration team as a whole when needed;
- Records, transcribes and distributes minutes of meetings as needed;
- Obtains order and picks up lunch for executives as needed;
- Conducts research and assembles data to prepare reports and documents;
- Tracks, renews and processes company’s Annual Secretary of State filing as well as individual licenses or certifications as needed;
- Provides after-hours assistance when needed. If unable to fulfill the request, seeks assistance from another team member to ensure the CFO and CLO’s needs are met;
- Assists with project plans and project-based work as needed; and
- Protects company assets through the proper management of asset files and adherence to company policy with regard to information security and management.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience working in an executive administrative coordinator capacity providing support at the executive level;
- Strong presentation preparation skills and experience with PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures;
- Strong technical skills and desire to maintain intermediate to advanced knowledge in key software programs; Technically proficient in all Microsoft Office products; experience working with the following types of systems preferred: SharePoint, MS Visio 2010, and MS NAV/other ERP software.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles in order to reconcile invoices to checks, assist in budget preparation process, and understand basic financial/numerical data;
- Utilizes good judgment and maintains a high degree of confidentiality;
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to take initiative, plan and stay focused;
- Exhibits a high degree of flexibility and adaptability; Demonstrates a strong desire to help others and work together as a team;
- Remains confident and decisive in stressful situations and tight time frames, while demonstrating maturity, professionalism, tact and diplomacy;
- Quality-oriented; Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention-to-detail;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; Demonstrates active listening, as well as the ability to follow directions, through hearing, processing, and understanding;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems independently; and
- Excellent writing skills including effective communication and comprehension; Ability to gather and monitor information.
Want to Know More?
Working at the North Pole is like working with family. We regularly host employee events, birthday celebrations, and social activities to give us an opportunity to get to know one another and take a breather from the hustle and bustle of the North Pole. Each year, (at the discretion of our owners), our office is closed from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day, and our full time employees are paid for this time. We recognize the need for some R&R after a busy holiday season!
We also offer competitive compensation and a robust and comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan including profit sharing, short and long-term disability, a flexible spending account for medical and child care reimbursement, basic and voluntary life insurance, and a bonus plan.
To learn more about our company, check out our web site at: www.ccaandb.com and www.elfontheshelf.com
CCA and B, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 7 years (Preferred)