Infopro Digital group are recruiting for a Senior Conference Producer to join our events team. .
The best of both worlds. Infopro Digital is first a global company with 4,000 employees and annual revenues of over half a billion dollars with a presence in 18 countries. Through our market-leading brands, we serve five professional communities – insurance and finance, automotive aftermarket, construction, retail, and industrials – enabling our clients to make informed business decisions and create new opportunities.
Secondly, our global brands focused on the financial services industry, known collectively as Risk Global, is a 300-person organisation with offices in Hong Kong, London, Nashville, and New York. Working at Risk Global means being part of a company that has strong financial backing, while at the same time giving you the power to truly make a difference.
Risk Global’s portfolio of global brands include Insurance Post, Insurance Age, Risk.net, Central Banking, WatersTechnology and Chartis Research. Through our proprietary editorial platforms, we create unique market insight and technical content for senior risk, technology and trading professionals at banks, asset managers and insurers. In addition, we create high-value marketing services and research solutions to service providers who seek access to our engaged communities.
Our people are passionate about delivering the best possible outcome for the customers and markets we serve. We are an impact-driven and entrepreneurial business that provides support while at the same time trusting great people to do great things. We are collaborative and move fast, with our people developing new skills even faster. Thanks to our global reach and international locations, we celebrate and expect diverse perspectives and we believe these add to the richness of our business. We are committed to an inclusive workplace where everyone can be themselves. We also realise everyone has a life outside of work, and we offer flexible solutions to make sure everyone has a healthy work-life balance.
Your main responsibilities and the qualities we are looking for include:
- The ability to write market leading agendas in a very technical space
- Commercially qualifying conference agendas
- Ensuring legacy and launch conferences reach and exceed commercial targets
- Commercial format innovation and championing so that sponsor and delegate experiences are always improved and evolving
- Market research - mainly telephone and face-to-face research, but also desk-based research and attending external events
- Speaker research, acquisition and management
- Brief writing - creating marketing, sales and telesales briefs which explain your events to the wider team
- Project management to ensure that conference milestones are met across production, marketing, sales, telesales and operations
- Client facing, personable and professional
- Running the events and on-site speaker liaison
- Being a part of the industry and 'the face' of your events at all times
- Creating and contributing to marketing collateral which will attract sponsors, delegates and media partners
- Exceptional copy writing across digital and print channels
- Proof reading & excellent attention to detail
- Keeping to best practice production timelines and KPIs
- Managing conference department systems/IT - such as putting event content and speaker biographies and photos online
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced senior conference producer or conference manager looking to join an unparalleled brand in the financial services. Does that sound like you?
- Proven years of experience in conference or events research environment.
- Strong commercial experience, with demonstrable track record of driving gross profit growth on events.
- Proven research and analytical skills.
- Very strong attention to detail and effective time management.
- Excellent organisational and project leadership skills.
- Ability to build business relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team within a pressurised environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), preferably in an English, History, Politics/Economics, business-related, science or technical discipline.
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognized. You will be supported throughout your career, tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training.
In addition to a competitive salary we offer the following benefits:
- Flexible and hybrid working based on employee needs.
- 20 Vacation Days (rising to 25 days)
- 5 Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan Plus Match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Bonusly Employee Recognition
- Employee Discount Schemes
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Scheme
We also run The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
At InfoPro-Digital, we believe our people are our greatest asset, and we seek to structure competitive compensation offers to ensure that we are able to attract and retain the best talent. Our job postings include an annual base salary range at the time of employment. The stated base salary range represents our good faith estimate as to what candidates are likely to expect, and we tailor our offers within the range based on several factors, including the selected candidate's educational and professional experience, industry knowledge, location, technical and communication skills, and other factors that may prove relevant during the selection process. Base salary is a part of a total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, annual bonus and other IPD sponsored benefit programs.
Learn more about us
Infopro Digital is a B2B group specializing in information and technology. With a presence in 18 countries, the group has 4,000 employees of 55 nationalities.
Infopro Digital connects professional communities.
Our brands are leaders in the five key economic sectors: construction and public sector, automotive, industry, risk & insurance, and retail.
With our solutions, decision makers make informed decisions and companies develop their business and performance in a sustainable way.