KasCon, Inc., one of the area’s top Commercial General Contractors is seeking qualified Superintendents to manage projects in the Baltimore/Washington DC/NOVA Metro Area. The Superintendent will be the company’s on-site representative managing all construction activities and subcontractor coordination. We are currently looking for both Interior and Base Building capable Superintendents. Quality control, safety, scheduling, communication, and pride in the finished product are the key qualities that KasCon demands of all our Superintendents. We are looking for individuals that excel in this arena who wish to join a firm with an outstanding reputation in the marketplace.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage and communicate between Client/subcontractors & Project Managers
· Manage multiple Subcontractors.
· Ensure project safety. Ensure all OSHA guidelines are followed.
· Maintain a clean work site.
· Assist in development and management of project schedule.
· Ensure overall quality of work and conformance to specifications.
· Develop strong working relationships with subcontractors.
· Manage close-out tasks, punch lists & as-built drawings.
· Experience managing commercial interior high finish projects is a must.
· Experience managing from $50,000 to multi-million-dollar projects.
· Commercial Shell Building experience is also desirable but not required.
· Proven ability to work independently, manage subcontractors and maintain schedules.
· Comfortable using technology, including smart phones, and computers.
· Ability to read and understand blueprints and specifications.
Salary Range is commensurate with experience level and ability
Bi-annual Bonus Program
Industry leading benefits including:
· Healthcare & Dental with significant company contribution
· 401(k) with company matching
· Life, ADD, STD & LTD
· Vacation & Sick Leave
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
See our website for our COVID-19 response.
- Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Willing to travel throughout Maryland and as far as DC/Northern Virginia for a project
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible