Chetu is seeking a full-time, experienced branding specialist to join our dynamic and fast paced marketing team. As Chetu’s Brand Marketing Specialist you will maintain the Chetu brand identity and reputation across all channels including https://www.chetu.com/.
Leveraging contemporary strategies in digital marketing, the candidate will regularly optimize branding efforts to help achieve department and company goals. This position will be responsible for areas including reputation management, public relations, CSR, plus web and graphic design.
Brand Marketing Specialist Responsibilities Include:
- Audit, QA, maintain, and improve Chetu.com and related domains to conform to best practices in SEO, UI/UX, plus design.
- Enhance the tech fabric of Chetu’s digital channels by researching and implementing contemporary technologies to improve lead generation and branding efforts.
- Create, design, and coordinate marketing collateral to support key messaging and brand identity for marketing and sales teams through flyers, graphics, videos, etc. and manage associated rights and permissions.
- Monitor the web for new occurrences of the Chetu name in real-time, mitigating negative results and acquire plus promote positive ones.
- Clean up SERP results for brand keywords and farm positive links to populate first and second page results.
- Create and edit storytelling content for PR and marketing initiatives and bring to fruition proactive thought leadership opportunities such as identifying speaking engagement/award opportunities, opportunities to engage with influencers, events, etc.
- Responsible for CSR strategies and Corporate Communications campaigns to raise awareness of social responsibility events plus coordinate participation.
- Continually identify new directories, awards, PR opportunities, and other channels for brand exposure.
- Ensuring marketing campaigns are delivered on brand, on time, and on budget while reducing redundancies and complexities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Business, or related fields
- Must have at minimum 2 years of related experience in digital marketing
- Ability to communicate clearly and consistently in person or through a variety of channels
- Excellent understanding of contemporary digital marketing principles, strategies, and best practices
- Ability to approach challenges with resilience, resourcefulness, optimism, creativity and strategic agility
- Synergized understanding of other forms of digital marketing including content marketing, SEO, conversion optimization, landing page optimization, and paid advertising
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools Including Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.
- Google Analytics Certified a plus
- Our company provides software development services.
- We have been around 18+ years and have 1600+ employees.
- We bring the “change” in technology and so we are relatively recession proof.
- We are young and growing.
- Never had a lay-off. 100% organically grown.
- We currently have close to 30+ full-time employees in our marketing team.
- Marketing team is stable and is not a revolving door.
Job Type: Full-time