Who We Are:
We are a company that has the purpose of helping individuals and families get out of debt. We have been in business for over ten years and we use technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business.
We began with two people in a small office downstairs which has now grown up the top floor of a vibrant business in the Sacramento area.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, our company holds itself to its mission of Changing lives by teaching people how to get and stay out of debt.
We are in the process of expansion and constantly looking for the best of the best.
The Senior Sales Director will be responsible for the development, performance, and tactical management of the Company's sales teams, ensuring the sales teams' are meeting their goals, regulatory requirements, and other efficiency targets in line with company vision and values.
The Senior Sales Director would collaborate with the Senior Management Team and Team Leads to establish plans to improve sales, operational efficiencies, and productivity of the individual Debt Consultants (Sales Agents) while directing improvement initiatives. The Senior Sales Director contributes to individual and process development for Debt Consultants including training, coaching and performance feedback.
- Coaches, inspires and motivates sales teams
- Responsible for the performance and development of the entire sales team
- Ensures sales targets are met. Conducts monthly 1:1 reviews with Team Leads to build effective communication, to understanding training & development needs, and to provide insight for improvement with Debt Consultants. Provides consistent and timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Directs coaching, development, and performance management of Team Leads and indirect coaching, development and performance management of Debt Consultants.
- Develops new and/or refines existing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth
- Reduce operational friction within enrollment process
- Identify, catalog, and implement best practices that deliver operational efficiency and higher sales output.
- Collaborate on the implementation of new processes, tools and technology.
- Develops and maintains internal customer relationships with enabling/supporting partners.
- Maintains accurate records of sales and activity reports for each Debt Consultant.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Ensures sales teams meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, underwriting, presentations, contracts and closes.
- Delegates appropriately with responsibility, accountability and follow-up.
- Sets professionals standard for the Company's sales team in areas of integrity, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conducts regular coaching with Team Leads to build motivation and selling skills.
- Demonstrates ability to successfully interact/engage with all company employees.
- 7+ years in managing, motivating and growing sales teams
- Working knowledge of debt settlement, loan origination, credit underwriting, and regulatory requirements
- Excellent collaborative and team building skills
- In-depth experience in call center workforce planning, workflow analysis, process mapping, input forecasting, and organizational design
- Ability to apply continuous improvement principles to drive efficiency and performance
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred
- Great health, vision, and dental, benefit packages with a variety to choose from - start within 90 days
- Life Insurance
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation (increased with tenure)
- Access to the Golden 1 loft for all events
- Quarterly leadership retreats with Senior Level Management
- Competitive salary offered
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $120,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
- Sales: 7 years (Required)
- Sales Management: 7 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time: