SAIC Office of Security is seeking an individual to perform the duties of Supervisor for our Reception, Operational Support, Security Duty Officer and contract guard team. This position will be responsible for managing the shift schedules for each location and to ensure that the teams are meeting the requirements of their positions. The Security Support Staff Supervisor will report directly to the SAIC Physical Security Program Manager and will be an extension of the Physical Security and Facilities Team.
Key duties and/or responsibilities:
- Managing staffing and scheduling for all facilities
- Maintain team contact information and afterhours call list
- Time card approval
- Employee performance reviews to include counseling and performance improvement
- Travel to local and off-site locations: Less than 30% of role
- Filling in to meet staffing needs as necessary
- Working with vendors to maintain contract security officer staffing
- Understanding the Security and Facility requirements of the roles and having the team implement those requirements
- Experienced in developing and managing schedules: 3 years or more
- Prior supervisory experience including hiring, performance, counseling – 5 years or more
- Knowledge of Access Control Systems, Intrusion Device Systems and CCTV.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Facilities to include collaboration on Facility/Security projects
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must have current TS/SCI clearance w/polygraph.
This position will be responsible for maintaining coverage at SAIC facilities 24 hours a day 365 days per year regardless of weather conditions. Supervising and managing schedules will be key to the successful performance of this position.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability