Do you like working with new people? Do you like having a job where no two days are the same? Come join team Tomtreyco today!
At Tomtreyco, we work to serve the customers who come through our McDonald's locations with fast, friendly service and unparalleled hospitality. In order to ensure that our customers get the best experience possible, we need an outstanding leadership team to keep our restaurants operating smoothly. If you're looking for a job to grow into a career, you've come to the right place!
At Tomtreyco, we value our employees and actively work to fulfill our People Promise within the restaurant. We offer comprehensive insurance plans, paid time off, flexible scheduling, up to $3,000 in tuition assistance, free uniforms, half price meals, and much more!
A shift manager will be expected to:
- Ensure that customers are receiving top notch hospitality
- Be the face of the McDonald's brand
- Lead other team members to ensure that customers are getting fast, friendly service
- Work various hours, including some nights and weekends as needed
- 1+ years of customer service management experience
- Prior McDonald's experience a plus
We look forward to seeing your application today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $18.00 /hour
- management: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- What is your availability?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply