We are a growing organization and looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to work in our Comprehensive Treatment Center for Addictions in Taylorsville, UT. This is a great opportunity to work with a caring, professional team with the opportunity to grow your career with us.
Job Title: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Location: Ascendant Comprehensive Treatment Center for Addictions- Taylorsville, UT
Supervisor: Clinical Director
Job Summary: We are looking for part-time to full-time contract or employee
Professionalism, an understanding of chemical addiction and a caring and compassionate demeanor are critical to this position. Success in this position depends on the LCSW’s ability to establish client trust and facilitate dynamic and engaging group therapy sessions.
Responsibility and Duties:
· Provide excellent psychotherapy using evidence-based methods of treatment
· Facilitate Group Therapy including family, aftercare and mutual-help groups
· Client services provided to include initial screenings, admissions, orientation, interviewing, assessments (such as Biopsychosocial and ASAM assessments), evaluations, creating individualized treatment plans, client discharge planning and crisis de-escalation as needed
· Provide clients with links to community resources and case management as needed
· Documentation of all services and utilization of appropriate billing codes using our electronic health record system within 24 hours of appointment
· Provide coordination of care as needed within service spectrum
· Must follow set schedule regularly with minimal missed days and hours and be punctual to appointments
· Conduct verification of benefits, pre-authorizations and utilization reviews if necessary
· Support credentialing, billing, scheduling and marketing efforts by promptly providing information as needed and following company procedures
· Additional job responsibilities may be assigned as needed which may include other office, front desk, medical assisting, billing, marketing and staff supervision duties.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Master’s degree or higher in mental health from an accredited college or university
· Licensed in Utah as a LCSW
· 2+ years post-licensure experience in addiction field
· Specialties such as DBT and EMDR a plus
· Demonstrated professionalism and ability to communicate in a caring and compassionate manner
About Ascendant Comprehensive Treatment Center for Addictions: Ascendant Comprehensive Treatment Center for Addictions is a service of Ascendant Behavioral Health. We are located in Taylorsville, Utah and are a premier self-contained continuum of care outpatient treatment center for chemical dependency that was recently opened in response to the opioid epidemic. We provide Ambulatory Withdrawal Management, Medication Assisted Treatment, General and Intensive Outpatient programs and PHP. We have a fully serviced CLIA licensed lab.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Full Time Opportunity:
Company's Facebook page: