Growing El Segundo law firm has an immediate need for an experienced litigation legal secretary to support 2 to 3 attorneys. This position will be responsible for supporting our employment litigation attorneys. The firm represents employers in state and federal court in California.
This position requires the following experience and responsibilities:
- 3+ years of litigation legal secretary experience working in a law firm environment on the defense side (employment litigation experience is a plus)
- State and Federal court filing experience
- Strong Word skills
- Strong grammar, spelling, proofing and editing skills
- Managing litigation deadlines and calendaring
- Creating table of contents and table of authorities
- Answering phones and greeting clients
- Ordering office supplies
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional and helpful manner
- Team player willing to assist with other duties such as assisting with marketing and planning firm events.
This position is full time, offers health insurance benefits and competitive pay.
For consideration, please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time