Senior Oracle SOA and Java Developer with 10+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Must have skills
- Experience related to Oracle Integrations using SOA, Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Fusion implementation experience
- Should be well versed and have hands-on experience in data integrations in Oracle Fusion. 4) Should have dealt with Master & Transactional DataProvide development services using Oracle 11g SOA suite and Oracle Service Bus 11g (OSB)
- Expertise in Oracle SOA - BPM customizations using Java and BRE
- Expertise in Core Java, WebServices, REST
- Use developer IDE tools, JDeveloper and Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse (OEPE) to create and modify SOA/Integration components and interface flows using SOA/Fusion.
- Middleware Oracle SOA Suite 11g and OSB, BPEL, XML, XSLT, Xpath, JMS/AQ/MQ, JDeveloper 11g, Adapters, PL/SQL and J2EE/Java.
- Develop migration Proof of concepts (PoCs) from Oracle SOA 10g components to Oracle SOA 11g
- Assist with troubleshooting of SOA/Integration and BPM application components in Oracle SOA 11g stack
Project-based experience with:
- Oracle Service Bus.
- Oracle SOA Suite (BPEL, BPM, BAM).
- SOA Suite adapters.
- Oracle Web Services Manager.
- SOAP, REST, JSON.
- Web service technologies; WSDL, XML, XSD, XQUERY and XSLT.
- Oracle Enterprise Repository.
Job Type: Contract