****We have multiple Internship positions open with different groups like Middle office, Back Office and Front Office ****
Here at IBKR, our software engineers develop impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems that help produce one of the best Trading Platforms in use today. As an IBKR Intern, you will work alongside the best and brightest engineers developing advanced trading tools that will guide our clients through the complexity of many different markets. Engineering Interns will have the opportunity to take ownership of their projects under the mentorship of dedicated software engineers.
If you are a computer science student, who is passionate about technology and eager to learn in our high energy, fast-paced environment apply today. You will be happy you did. ****Our Internship can pay upto $39 an hour****
What you will gain from the IBKR experience :
You'll need to:
- The ability to take ownership of projects under the guidance of your mentor.
- Develop high-performance, large data research platforms
- Be an independent but also be a collaborative member of your team
- Work in small groups to build the future of FinTech
- Get a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Become an excellent problem solver and out of box thinker
- Commit to a minimum of 8 weeks (Program will be 8 to 10 weeks)
- Be Pursuing BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Software Engineering completing in 2021 or 2022
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Have programming experience in C++, Java, or Python.
- Free lunch every day.
- Access to free all-day sodas, juices, snacks, and fresh organic fruits
- Free shuttle service from train station.
- Access to Wellness room.
- Gym access on subsides rates.
- Fun free after-work activities and More!
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Curious about our what it's like to work at IBKR? Click the HERE ( https://youtu.be/ezGBVUyYyUw ) to view a short message from current employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info ( http://www.ibkr.com/info )