Nason Landscaping is currently looking for new team members that are self motivated individuals who take pride in their work. Since 1995 we have been providing our clients with quality landscape installations and property maintenance services. If you feel you fit our criteria below please contact us to discuss your new job.
- It is preferred that applicants have prior experience in the landscaping and property maintenance industry (however if you are new to the industry we will happily train you) Applicants will be trained to operate commercial mowers, line trimmers, hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, bed edger's and additional landscape maintenance and installation equipment like our mulch blower and Bobcats.
- Individuals must be self motivated and able to lift 50 pounds
- Our schedule is Monday through Friday 8am till 4:30-5pm
- Applicants must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work and the self motivation to be at work on time every day.
- Year round employment is available during the winter months with our snow management services
- Payroll is direct deposit.
- Must have a valid drivers license to operate company vehicles. If you do not have a drivers license we are still hiring laborers as long as you have the ability to get to work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Landscape Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location