Full Job Description
Posted Date: Jan 29, 2020
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!
We’re looking for a Financial Analyst to provide data analysis and predictive modeling for FLIK Hospitality, a member of The Compass Group. FLIK provides food and hospitality services to over 800 locations in the B&I, Independent Schools, Conference Center hotels and Senior Living sectors across 44 states. This role reports into the Sector Controller for FLIK and is preferably based in Rye Brook, NY.
- Primary responsibility includes data mining, reporting compliance analysis and actions
- Additional responsibility will involve invoice reconciliation and collection for Rapport
- Future growth in the position to include correlation analysis and predictive modelling
- Support and advise the CFO, Sector controller and senior operational leaders as a strong business partner.
- Promote, support and help deliver efficiency improvement opportunities across the sector
- Promote, support and help deliver cost improvement opportunities across the sector
- Continually challenge the status quo and look to provide added value.
- At all times maintain strong focus on corporate governance and compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Accounting or Business from four-year College or university is required
- 2+ yrs related analysis experience in retail and/or food service industry
- Food service industry knowledge and experience preferred
- A high level of expertise with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook is required
- Experience with SAP, the ability to extract date from POS systems, and the ability to work with various databases and modeling tools a plus
- Ability to apply financial expertise to add value to operations
- Maintain highest levels of integrity in all areas of the role, both financial and non-financial.
- Good communicator and ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals and to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers.
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Be able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Able to travel up to 10%.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to interact positively and effectively within a variety of levels in the organization as well as with customers and clients.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
JEANNE M LANE