The Marketing Specialist will work Impresiv Health leadership and the Sales team to develop, execute, and measure demand generation programs for the healthcare market. The ideal candidate is an exceptional writer, brand advocate, and content strategist. The Marketing Specialist is the primary story-teller who drives brand awareness for Impresiv Health solutions and services. From social media and email campaigns to customer case studies and sales collateral, the Marketing Specialist is an integral team player in a high-paced, collaborative environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop engaging customer-facing content to raise brand awareness and drive demand and lead generation.
- Collaborate with colleagues to deliver compelling social media content via Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Evaluate industry and market trends to assist in the development of a content strategy that includes writing blog posts, devising
and executing social media campaigns, and partnering with internal and external resources to produce additional marketing collateral.
What You’ll Bring:
- Drive and support segmentation and list management to optimize appropriate target audience.
- Conduct campaign analysis to determine the effectiveness of programs and share findings and recommendations with the leadership team.
- Engage in special projects to help drive retention and growth.
- Create collateral and sales enablement tools to assist with business development and sales processes.
- Participate in additional projects as required.
You’ll Be Successful If:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar marketing environment.
- Preferably 2+ years of consulting or healthcare marketing experience.
- Exceptional writing capabilities, along with the ability to write for different target audiences.
- Experience working with a CRM (HubSpot) and social media platforms/tools.
- Experience collaborating with diverse, cross-functional teams to deliver a variety of customer-facing content assets.
- You are comfortable with an all hands on deck mentality, love solving problems, and can thrive in a fast-paced culture.
- You are a team player but also can contribute individually to get things done fast and while using limited resources.
- You are adaptable and can work successfully in a constantly changing environment.
- You have strong organizational, project management, and analytical skills that enable you to plan well and meet deadlines.
- You have excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft applications.