THE ACCOUNTING MANAGER POSITION:
We are looking for a skilled Accountant to oversee our accounting process from start to finish. You will be solely responsible for day to day recording, interpreting, classifying, analyzing, reporting and summarizing financial data for Commercial Marketing.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
ACCOUNTING MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- Record day to day financial transactions for multiple companies.
- Process Payroll through ADP
- Track sales rep commissions through QuickBooks.
- Responsible for preparing month end financial statements for review for multiple entities
- Complete sales/use tax forms
- Process accounts payable and supervise A/R process.
- BS degree in Accounting or related field.
- 3-5 years' professional accounting experience
- 2+ years preparing/reviewing financial statements
- High level of experience with excel.
- Experience with QuickBooks and ADP.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and discretion
Commercial Marketing is a resource for Retailers and Distributors in the Hunting, Shooting, and LE industries. We sell products for quality manufacturers' of modern sporting rifles and accessories, building relationships with big box wholesale and independent accounts to maximize sales for our manufacturers.