For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care.
Grifols has been a leader in the healthcare industry since 1940 by creating innovative products and services based on the values of ethics, quality and responsibility. Grifols' activities focus on fulfilling the needs of its patients as well as healthcare professionals working in therapeutics, pharmacy, diagnostics and blood banking. For more than 60 years, Grifols has developed, manufactured and marketed product designed to improve human health. Grifols manufactures plasma derived biopharmaceutical products of proven efficacy, quality and safety. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.grifols.com
This position manages the IT HR information systems function including IT HR systems administration and support, project management
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Acts as a subject matter expert / consultant to and project manager for the IT HR organization and other business functions meeting IT HR systems and data needs as well as overseeing or facilitating communication and training on systems changes and impacted business processes
Identifies opportunities to automate and streamline current processes and ensure communication of status to management.
Oversees IT systems change management and provides support for systems maintenance, upgrades, and conversions of HR information systems including SAP HR Modules, SucessFactors, ADP Ev5, the ADP portal including mobile applications, the HR Department website on the Grifols portal, and other HR technology employed by Grifols
Troubleshoots technology issues and other problems to identify solutions by conducting impact analysis, partnering with vendors to complete enhancements and communicating to the Grifols HR community. If unable to resolve, work with vendors/peers/users on resolution and process improvements
Partners with contracted vendors, maintaining open communication and strong relationships through regular operational meetings and routine interactions governed by key metrics and service level agreements
Ensures IT data consistency and integrity by owning the development and maintenance of the SAP HR, SFSF and ADP HR data dictionary, creating and supporting processes to ensure data consistency, performing monthly data audits, identifying and escalating areas for concern, and managing requests for changes to the IT HR systems
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
- Bachelor's degree in IT Systems or related field
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience; Project or technical leadership experience required, supervisory or management experience preferred and experience with systems upgrades and mergers/acquisitions preferred
- Advanced knowledge of HR information systems such as SAP HR, ADP Enterprise HR or PeopleSoft and other software programs such as MS Office, Excel and Word
- Advanced analytical, organizational, oral and written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, including the ability to perform root cause analysis
- Ability to work across countries/departments and with various levels
- Ability to work with HR confidential information
- Depending on the area of assignment, directly related experience or a combination of directly related education and experience and/or competencies may be considered in place of the stated requirements. Example: If a job level requires a Bachelor's degree plus 4 years of experience, an equivalency cold include 8 years of experience, an Associate's degree with 6 years of experience or a Master's degree with 2 years of experience
Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment. Frequently sits for 6-8 hours per day. Frequent hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Frequently walks. Occasionally bends and twists neck. Light to moderate lifting and carrying objects with a maximum lift of 25lbs. Frequently drives to site locations and frequently travels within the United States. Able to communicate complex information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Frequently interacts with others, relates sensitive information to diverse groups. Ability to apply abstract principles to solve complex conceptual issues. Performs a wide range of complex tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to the occurrence.
NORTH AMERICA : USA : NC-RTP:USNC0001 - RTP NC-Headquarters