Title : Lighting Specialist
Assemble all information required to correctly quote on lighting projects. Quote and buy materials for all lighting projects. Project manage smaller projects
- Assemble the following information:
- fixture type and schedule
- fixture counts
- engineer’s name
- architect’s name
- notations from drawings
- Record all projects in the Bid Manager.
- Establish a working relationship with all vendors.
- Establish a working relationship with contractors.
- Submit information to vendors for pricing.
- Apply profit margins to the bill of materials, consistent with departmental guidelines. Ensure that pricing is submitted to contractors on a timely basis.
- Maintain an active awareness of scheduled due dates, during each phase. Maintain a follow-up system that ensures timely adherence to due dates, including shipping dates. Expedite as required.
- Submit a value engineered package, for substitution, as requested.
- Maintain timely and open communications with Franklin / Griffith’s salespeople.
- Enter customer orders into the Solar eclipse system.
- Prepare submittals for approval and distribute to the specific contractor.
- Review the submittals from contractors, indicating any changes or approvals. Make changes, as required.
- Modify, as required, open vendor purchase orders and customer sales orders.
- Review invoices received from vendors to ensure correct pricing.
- Through workshops, seminars, and professional associations, continuously improve expertise and skills.
- Perform any other duties required by the Lighting Manager to ensure the effective operation of the department and company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 /year
- Project Management: 3 years