- Coordinate new hire and benefits orientation, employee training programs, hiring support, job analysis, compensation analysis, and/or routine employee relations.
- Act as first point of contact with employees and supervisors on HR-related inquiries.
- Apply judgement and discretion to HR issues and concerns and direct any complex issues to more senior HR staff.
- Update and maintain employee data in UltiPro and ensure confidential handling of sensitive information.
- Manage processes connected with the onboarding of new employees, process terminations largely consisting of ensuring UltiPro data entry and communication to respective departments.
- May perform activities in a variety of cross-functional areas and interact directly with corporate employees with respect to planning, problem resolution, process improvement and reporting.
- Interpret and communicate routine organizational policies and procedures.
- Evaluate and apply information to provide advice to employees and management staff on Human Resources practices, policies, processes and expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)