- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
Tompkins & Peters CPA's P.C.are currently seeking a high-performing and experienced CPA Tax Manager to join our regional full service CPA firm. In Missoula, Montana or one of our other Montana locations Hamilton and Helena.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related discipline
(or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience with tax research and individual and business tax preparations in high
volume-producing environments throughout the year, not only during tax season.
- CPA license, required
- Prior experience working with tax software programs (Ultra Tax, preferred).
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe).
- Excellent research and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to work in both a collaborative team environment as well as self-manage as an independent sole contributor.
- Must be highly organized and detailed oriented, managing competing priority deliverables and communicating with team members to deliver exceptional client service.**
- Self-starter, "go getter," and problem solver with the ability and drive to meet deadlines.
Employees are provided an above average comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, with employee bonuses, PTO, sick leave, and Matching 401(k).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- CPA Manager: 3 years (Required)
- CPA/Tax: 3 years (Required)