Technomax is a fast-growing technology consulting company headquartered in Princeton, NJ. We have grown organically to become one of the fastest-growing technology companies, built on a heritage of thought leadership and a practice of pioneering innovative approaches to meet and exceed client expectations. Awards and Certifications: 6-Time Inc. 500 & 5000 Honoree|2013|2014|2015|2016|2017|20182017 New Jersey SmartCEO Future 50 Award WinnerNJBIZ as fastest 50 growing companies in 2015Appreciation for fast growth from the Governor s office of New JerseyNMSDC-MBE Certified, 2018.
A global financial client is seeking Business Analyst for its team in Ann Arbor- MI
This is CTH opportunity, only candidates who do not needs sponsorships may apply
This position is for a Business Analyst on the industry leading trading platform, thinkorswim.
The individual in this position works as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, prioritize, clarify, validate, and document requirements for changes to business processes and information systems in support of project/program objectives and scope.
The Business Analyst works independently with little to no guidance and is naturally inquisitive and adept in communication, elicitation, facilitation, and modeling techniques.
Individuals demonstrate leadership in the business analysis discipline, mentor other business analysts, and apply their working knowledge of the company, industry, and/or business domain related to finance, trading, and enterprise service platforms.
· Defines, prioritizes, communicates, and secures agreement on project objectives and scope
Performs and communicates results of stakeholder analysis
· Defines, estimates effort, communicates, and secures agreement on plan of business analysis activities and artifacts
· Collaborates with stakeholders to elicit, prioritize, validate, and document testable, developer-ready business requirements
· Ensures that the solution design satisfies project objectives and business requirements
Liaises between business subject matter experts and technologists throughout the project lifecycle
· Identifies and communicates risks and issues as well as possible solutions
· Lead, coordinate, and support business analysis activities across a program or multiple business analysts on a project
· Shares observations and feedback on internal business analysis practices, processes, templates, tools, and training materials as well as any information gleaned from external resources
· Mentors business analysts, providing them and their managers with meaningful feedback on performance and development
· Lead agile team ceremonies including backlog refinement, demos, stand-ups, and others.
· 4 year college degree, Business or Information Technology degree preferred
· 4 years minimum of business analysis or equivalent
· 3 years of financial services industry preferred
· Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills
· Advanced active listening skills
· Able to analyze and solve problems of a complex nature with little guidance and is often sought out to guide others
· Adept in a large variety of elicitation, facilitation, and modeling techniques
· Able to work effectively in a team environment, building rapport and relationships to develop an advanced level of organizational savvy
· Advanced organization and time management skills
· Advanced in conflict resolution strategies
· Familiarity and experience with multiple business analysis methodologies
· Advanced working knowledge of the company, industry, and/or assigned business domain preferred
· Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and agile program experience
· Proficient in the use of web-based document repository applications (e.g., Microsoft SharePoint)
· Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBATM), Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAPTM), or equivalent a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $50.00 /hour
- business analysis: 4 years (Required)
- agile program: 1 year (Preferred)
- financial services industry: 3 years (Required)
- Software Development Life Cycle: 1 year (Preferred)