TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. The Safety team at TikTok help ensure that our community is safe and empowered to create and enjoy content across all of our apps while protecting our brand.
As a Content Safety Moderation Specialist, you are responsible for reviewing contents to ensure it adheres to established community guidelines. You will review TikTok contents, often of a graphic nature, and enforce policy decisions related to content. You will be on the front lines, handling sensitive, complex user-facing issues to protect the platform and keep users safe. This role also requires creative solutions, especially a deep understanding of abuse trends specific to US cultural norms and sensitivities. You have a genuine passion for moderation (policy enforcement), quality assurance, intellectual property, privacy, and online safety. This position will be full-time and based in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Review content that has been triggered by internal systems or users to ensure it adheres to established community guidelines.
- Ability to work through invasive/disruptive content.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor.
- Audit associates work for accuracy.
- Review trust and safety-related inquires from internal and external stakeholders.
- Respond trust and safety-related inquires from internal and external stakeholders.
- Must have availability to work various shifts.
- BA/BS Preferred.
- Fluent English required.
- Spanish communication abilities preferred, conversational, fluent, or native capabilities.
- Experience with investigating and reviewing digital content.
- Passionate and ambitious to grow with the platform.
- Alternate language skills are a plus.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at Recruiting.Corp@tiktok.com